Skip to content
Who We Are & What We Do
- We are a volunteer-based, not-for-profit Support Group for prostate cancer patients, survivors and their families.
- Our group is run by prostate cancer survivors to help other men diagnosed with, and living with, this disease.
- Our mission is to provide understanding, hope and information to prostate cancer patients and their families through education, support and sharing of experiences.
Fellowship & Support
- We give help to the recently diagnosed and provide support to those living with prostate cancer.
- We demonstrate concern, acceptance, caring and understanding.
- We share experiences and promote empathy.
Information & Understanding
- We assist individuals and their families to cope with, and understand the nature of, prostate cancer.
- We share our personal experiences.
- We provide education, knowledge and support through peer counseling and open and honest discussions.
- We provide a forum for medical experts and other healthcare professionals to inform us about treatment options, as well as lifestyle activities that enhance recovery and quality of life.
Advocacy & Awareness
- Part of our mission is to help raise the level of prostate cancer awareness and the benefits of early diagnosis and treatment.
- We help raise the level of prostate cancer awareness in the community by pro-active participation in local events and programs.